Rainbow HAT for Android Things
This hat for the Raspberry Pi 3 provides the perfect introduction to developing Android ThingsTM applications using DroidScript. Using the DroidScript WiFi editor makes remote coding on this awesome new platform super easy.
Rainbow HAT features:
- Seven APA102 multicolour LEDs
- Four 14-segment alphanumeric displays (green LEDs)
- HT16K33 display driver chip
- Three capacitive touch buttons
- Atmel QT1070 capacitive touch driver chip
- Blue, green and red LEDs
- BMP280 temperature and pressure sensor
- Piezo buzzer
- Breakout pins for servo, I2C, SPI, and UART (all 3v3)
The board is designed specifically to show off the wide range of protocols available on the Raspberry Pi, including SPI (the APA102 LEDs), I2C (the BMP280 sensor and 14-segment displays), GPIO (the capacitive touch buttons and LEDs), and PWM (the piezo buzzer).
Note: The Android Things compatible version of DroidScript (currently in beta), a Raspberry Pi 3 and a PC/Mac/Chromebook is required to use this kit.
We ship world wide using 5-7 day international airmail.