Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit for Android Things
This kit is the perfect introduction to developing Android ThingsTM applications using DroidScript. Using the DroidScript WiFi editor makes remote coding on this awesome new platform super easy.
Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit for Android ThingsTM contains:
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Rainbow HAT
- Pibow Coupé for Android Things
- 2.5A official Raspberry Pi worldwide power supply
- 8GB microSD card
Rainbow HAT has a buffet of sensors, inputs and displays to explore Android ThingsTM. Use it as a weather station, a clock, a timer or stopwatch, a mood light, or endless other things.
This great add-on board features displays, sensors, sound, and lots of LEDs! It’s the perfect introduction to developing Android Things applications on the Raspberry Pi
Rainbow HAT features:
- Seven APA102 multicolour LEDs
- Four 14-segment alphanumeric displays (green LEDs)
- HT16K33 display driver chip
- Three capacitive touch buttons
- Atmel QT1070 capacitive touch driver chip
- Blue, green and red LEDs
- BMP280 temperature and pressure sensor
- Piezo buzzer
- Breakout pins for servo, I2C, SPI, and UART (all 3v3)
The board is designed specifically to show off the wide range of protocols available on the Raspberry Pi, including SPI (the APA102 LEDs), I2C (the BMP280 sensor and 14-segment displays), GPIO (the capacitive touch buttons and LEDs), and PWM (the piezo buzzer).
Note: The Android Things compatible version of DroidScript (currently in beta) and a PC/Mac/Chromebook is required to use this kit.
We ship world wide using 5-7 day international airmail.